This role is very much responsible for managing our brands and partners end to end e-Commerce performance including, sales, marketing, inventory, pricing, on-site visibility & traffic, collaboration, evaluation, and execution.
The ideal candidate is required to have some background in the e-Commerce industry, also an analytical team player who owns the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will work cross-functionally to complete
product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Develop marketing strategies plan including GTM strategy, pricing, and promotions.
- Manage products forecast, sales & marketing planning and budgeting (e.g. bundles creation, discounts activation, vouchers, etc), and ensure compliance in execution.
- Manage inventory & ensure high stock availability and low aging inventory.
- Manage marketing claims recovery from vendors within contractual terms.
- Liaise with both brand owners and platform partners to build strong rapport and engagement, establish a good understanding of brand performance across all channels and advise on strategies to drive and achieve business
- Conduct regular business reviews and recommend actionable insight from post-campaign evaluation analyses and incorporate them into immediate and future business strategies.
- Involvement in annual renewal negotiations, including trading terms and condition2, to facilitate sales agreements and achieve targeted margins.
- Accountable for achieving set Sales Target and KPIs given.
- Gathering market intelligence on competitive and new products, industry trends, and development and constantly lookout for new opportunities to grow the brand business.
- Lay down standard operating procedure (SOP) and guidelines within the team
- Diploma/Degree in any field
- At least 2-3 years of strong experience in the e-commerce industry, experience working in vendor, enabler, or platform is a big plus.
- Demonstrates excellent communication (written & spoken) and follow-up skills.
- Possess past experience in managerial/leadership role.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and independently.
- Have strong networking and negotiation skills, team player, adaptive, ability to multitask, and able to work under pressure.